Friday, November 2, 2007

So, what next?

Been thinking about this. Wondering how to share a passion I've decided to take it in steps and categories.
  1. Share some history about my photographic journey sharing the things I have used.
  2. I will also discuss the reasons I enjoy this hobby so much. I've got to share this with someone, my wife is tired of listening to me. :o)
  3. Discuss elements of photography, sharing my experience and what I have been able to gleen from others more skilled than myself along the way.

To achieve the above I will make sure to label each post so you can filter on them by either history, passion or experience, equipment, etc.

Either way, lets see how it goes and take things from there. Please leave me feedback and such along the way. If there is something you wish to hear about just let me know.

0 comments: