Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hosting Photos

I hear this question quite a bit. People always appear to ask where is the best place to post their pics, which is best, which is cheapest, yada, yada, yada.

I'm going to try to answer this question, but will say this. Go to the link below from the Photography-on-the-net forum, a Canon forum I frequent. This thread has a great review of the different options and how to use them. If you wan't to assess your options click below.

Where to Host My Photos - From Photography-on-the-net.

Now with that said I do have a preference.


I use Zenfolio and love it. I find the interface to be clean and professional, my users like the presentation. Further, I am allowed to sell prints, etc., etc. All of this added up, with their affordable price to make a good package for me. My recommendation is to take a look at Zenfolio, they have many different package options and outstanding customer service. There is even a 30-day free-trial you can use to give it a whirl. Finally, if you end up subscribing use the code below and save $5.00. Below are also some links which include the main Zenfolio site as well as my Zenfolio site so you can see it in action.

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

0 comments: