Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who'ed a Thought...

Needed to share something that dawned on me this evening.

I am not a guy that follows or is intersted in sports. In fact, I find them boring. I am notorious amongst my friends for falling asleep during a Chicago Bulls game back when they were winning the championship every year and Jordan was still playing. Many say this behavior is a genetic defect, however, I'm not sure.

Well, with the above said, it has come to pass that I am now shooting more sports than I know what do with. Baseball, basketball, volleyball and even football...I've been shooting it all. Now I do get some income from this activity which can be called its own motivator, but that is not the astonishing thing. The thing is, I enjoy the heck out of it. Make me sit and watch a game from the stands and I am bored as can be. Give me a camera and place me on the sidelines and I'm off and enjoying myself.

Needless to say this confuses my friends even more than my nature not to follow sports. But hey, who am I to complain, I found something new and exciting to do with my hobby. Perhaps I should just shut up and accept it.

No real relevance to anything, I just wanted to share.

0 comments: