Thursday, April 16, 2009

iPhone Shots

Sunset

I acknowledge that have a project going on now, the Picture a Week Project, however, I am having such a good time with the iPhone and the post processing that can be done with it, I decided to upload any pictures I take with it to Flickr.

There are only a few rules.
  1. The picture must be taken with my iPhone.
  2. Any post processing must be done in the iPhone, no use of Lightroom or Photoshop.
  3. The images must be uploaded right from the iPhone to guarantee they have not been touched on a PC.
So stop by and take a look now and again. To view the iPhone set on Flickr, Click Here.

Oh, and I do want to give a quick thank you for the inspiration to do this to Chase Jarvis. Chase is doing a wonderful iPhone Project and has inspired me to do mine. Not that my shots will be anywhere as good as what Chase creates.

0 comments: