Sunday, March 28, 2010

52 Variations - Variation Thirteen

Razor

My son like millions of other children loves to ride his Razor, what he calls his scooter. Interestingly, he is not so much a bicycle kid as he is a scooter kid. According to Gustavo "its just more fun." Good enough for me. So off I went to catch his "Razor Attitude" as I call it.


52 Variations - Variation Thirteen - Razor

The concept was simple, get the sun coming over Gustavo's shoulder creating some flare while filling Gustavo with a 580 EXII at full power shooting into a 24" softbox. Simple enough really and worked relatively quickly. No drama, very straight forward now that I think on it.

Sorry I didn't get a setup shot, but there isn't much to see with my softbox attached to my deck using a super clamp. As always, let me know your thoughts.

Now I'm off to figure out what to do next week, I have no idea what I'm going to shoot. Any ideas, please let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always go to the Flickr set for all project pictures by Clicking Here. You can also find a full explanation of the project along with an index of the shots by Clicking Here.

0 comments: