Tuesday, April 20, 2010

52 Variations - Variation Sixteen

Tender Moment

52 Variations - Variation Sixteen - Tender Moment

Sorry for being late this week.  I was sick all weekend and just couldn't muster the energy to do a shoot.  I guess better late than never is my motto this week.

Our shoot is simple today.  Just a nice 'tender moment' between mother and son while doing some vacation planning.  Lit with a on board flash bounced off the ceiling.  Nothing fancy.  In the end there is not a lot to say, I liked the moment and captured it taking Ansel Adams up on his view that snap shots are of value.  I hope you agree.

See everyone this weekend.  I promise not to be late again. :-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always go to the Flickr set for all project pictures by Clicking Here. You can also find a full explanation of the project along with an index of the shots by Clicking Here.

0 comments: