Sunday, April 11, 2010

52 Variations - Variation Fifteen

Aquaman

52 Variations - Variation Fifteen - Aquaman

We are on vacation this week and I don't want to spend much time at the computer so I'm going to keep this simple.

Biggest challenge to my variations project was that I decided not to bring a DSLR kit with me in order to keep things simple and focus on the family.  So I only brought my G11, one 430 EX and a DicAPac underwater pouch.  Please keep in mind that is not a lot of gear for me.

The idea was simple, take a shot of Gustavo swimming under water, hence why I needed the DicAPac pouch.  I'm still getting used to my G11 and this was also the first time I've shot anything underwater.  However, I'm somewhat pleased with the outcome.  He is even in focus.  :-)

Anyway, take a look and let me know any suggestions for improvement, I'm sure that are many ways I could have improved the outcome.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As always go to the Flickr set for all project pictures by Clicking Here. You can also find a full explanation of the project along with an index of the shots by Clicking Here.

0 comments: